The Knudson Churchill Scholarship Competition
December 1, 2017, to March 16, 2018
- WHAT? The Knudson Churchill Scholarship is designed to promote and support education in the fields of Print Journalism or Automotive Technology. Endowed by the New England MG T Register (www.nemgtr.org), the program will present the best applicant with a monetary award to an, accredited, post-secondary school of winner’s choice in order to study in one of these two areas. The award may be used for any educational expense in one of these fields. Application forms are now posted. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the tab for the type of document you wish to download.
- WHY? The Knudson Churchill Scholarship Trust is interested in providing scholarships to highly motivated students to assist them in their future career endeavors in these fields. Further, the Scholarship honors the two founders of the New England MG T Register.
- WHO? This opportunity is available to any student who.
-- Demonstrates an interest and potential to succeed in the field of print journalism or automotive technology;
-- Qualifies for admission as a student on the post-secondary level of education and elects to pursue post-secondary education in one of these two fields;
-- Demonstrates superior quality of previous scholastic or practical endeavors;
-- Is at least 17 years of age.
- WHEN? Completed applications must be received by Wednesday, March 16, 2018. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER MARCH 16, 2018 WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The Trust will notify winners by Registered Mail, and announce them on the MG T Register web site on July 2, 2018. Winners’ essays will be published in The Sacred Octagon and on the website in the fall, 2018.
- HOW MUCH? In 2018, there will be one KCST Scholar award of $1,500 in each field.
- WHO ARE WE? The Knudson Churchill Scholarship Trust is a 501(c) (3) Foundation. 8 Woodston Lane, Palm Coast, FL 32164 USA.
Application questions may be directed to Jan Sander by email: kcstinfo [AT] nemgtr [DOT] org
Note: You must download the two PDF files or the two .doc files. Click on the tab to select the type of document to download.
The Knudson Churchill Scholarship Trust is a 501(c)(3) Foundation.