Kimber Festival 2022
Due to the concern for the health and welfare of our attendees and the current state of the COVID-19 virus, the Kimber Festival has been postponed until April of 2022 .
Fellow Kimber Festival Enthusiasts!
How time has flown… and sadly the enthusiast automotive environment has not improved over the last few months. Thanks to Covid 19…
Regrettably we cannot ensure the safety of the participants for the normal April meeting for the Kimber Festival. I had planned Kimber Festival for April 2021, having cancelled the 2020 version, and now have to extend that time to 2022.
All deposits will be refunded and I will try to keep everyone informed via TSO and the internet about future plans. Gord
Dates will be posted during 2021.